2020 Communications Scholarship
PTZOptics $1,000 Communications Scholarship
Learn more today
2020 PTZOptics Scholarship Program
History has shown us the power communication tools have to transform the world. Starting with the written word and the printing press, communication has evolved and been enhanced by today’s technologies. From radio and television to social media and Internet-enabled devices, communication trends have shifted toward live and interactive experiences.
As society’s communication capabilities continue to be developed, PTZOptics strives to create inspiring audio-visual communications tools. Based in Downingtown, Pa., PTZOptics has developed an in-depth portfolio of products for live streaming and video production. Our award-winning live streaming cameras help foster new innovations for educational organizations, houses of worship, businesses, entertainment, telemedicine and much more.
Our team understands the value of video communications and the importance of innovative technologies. That is why we are offering a $1,000 scholarship to one college student.
Scholarship Benefit: $1,000 to one student
- Must be accepted or currently enrolled in a U.S.-based college or university
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be a citizen of the U.S.
- Write an essay between 1,000 and 1,500 words on an industry that live streaming has enhanced. Highlight how streaming is used and what you anticipate for the future of the medium for that industry.
- Grammar and spelling will be considered. Any plagiarism will disqualify the candidate immediately. Submissions must be made by January 10, 2020.
Please e-mail all submissions with name, school attending, and attached essay to [email protected]