PTZOptics Virtual Sets
Now available free!
PTZOptics Virtual Sets
Designed to work with vMix, OBS, xSplit, Wirecast and the NewTek TriCaster Virtual Set Editor.
High Resolution Watermarked Files (Click to see full resolution 3000x2000px)
Now free for all
The complete PTZOptics virtual sets are now available free for all! Just download at the link below.
Broadcast Quality Made Affordable
- Easily use for live broadcast, events and professional recordings
- Ready-Made professional virtual sets
- Lifetime of updates for all virtual set packs
- Specialized sets for: broadcast, sports, education, house of worship, finance and sales/marketing
- Multiple foreground and background elements for customized use
- Files intended for use with Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, vMix, WireCast or NewTek TriCaster (with TriCaster Virtual Set Editor)
- Perfect for live streaming to YouTube Live, UStream, TikiLive, DaCast, StreamSpot and more…
- Drag and drop integration. Just add the green screen!
- High Definition – Most background files are 3000x2000px (Minimum of 1280×720)
- Customized configuration files for vMix included
- Effortlessly import layered photoshop files for easy use with NewTek TriCaster in the NewTek Virtual Set Editor.
- Easily use with WireCast by importing the foreground and background elements.
Just like Magic
Frequently Asked Questions
Our virtual sets will work with most major video editing and live streaming solutions including: Adobe After Effects, Avid, Final Cut Pro, NewTek Virtual Set Editor, WireCast and vMix.
Yes, these virtual sets include everything you need to use WireCast’s built in virtual set manager.
Yes, these virtual sets include custom configuration files for vMix.
Yes, but these are not 3D images rather 2D images with a Alpha channel.
Yes, you may use an editing software such as Adobe Photoshop to add logos to both background and foreground items. Once you have made your changes simply replace the stock file with your rebranded version in vMix or WireCast. If you are using a NewTek TriCaster you can use the TriCaster Virtual Set Editor.
Technically no but we highly suggest it. Most customers use either green or blue. For the full effect a green/blue screen and chroma key will be required.
Yes. PTZOptics provides a instructional PDF with each digital download. We also include various demonstration videos for working with vMix, WireCast and NewTek TriCasters.