The PTZOptics Focus Calibration Tool
Easily recalibrate the focus of your PTZOptics camera using this simple tool for Mac or PC.
- Use with IP connected PTZOptics cameras after firmware upgrade or when required for focus recalibration
- Tool features one easy to use connect button and focus calibration button
- Follow instructions carefully when calibrating the cameras focus
- Print out auto-focus calibration sheet here
- Step 2 – Find a level location and tape the calibration sheet to the wall 1 meter from the camera lens
- Step 3 – Plug your camera into the network and power. Turn the camera on.
- Step 4 – Connect the camera to app and view video in preview monitor
- Step 5 – Press the calibration button